The developers of the STRONG Outdoor website at “www.StrongOutdoor.com” and other domain names managed by STRONG Outdoor, have prepared this privacy statement to inform visitors of STRONG Outdoor’ policy and commitment to privacy on the web. Below are the guidelines STRONG Outdoor uses for protecting the information that you provide us during a visit to our web site. PLEASE CAREFULLY READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES PRIOR TO USING THIS WEB SITE (“SITE”). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE PRIVACY GUIDELINES, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
STRONG Outdoor only asks for specific types of information for those using the web. In a few areas on our web site, we ask you to provide information that will enable us to enhance your site visit or to follow up with you after your visit. It is completely optional for you to participate. For example, we request information from you when you:
• Register on www.strongoutdoor.com or other STRONG Outdoor managed sites
• Provide feedback in an online survey
• Subscribe to a newsletter or a mailing list
• Purchase a product or service
Automatically Collected Data: When you interact with STRONG Outdoor through our web site or by use of our products or services, we receive and store certain information, which is collected using cookies and log data as described below:
In operating the web site, we use “cookies.” A cookie is a piece of information that the computer that hosts our web site gives to your browser when you access the web site. These cookies help provide additional functionality to the web site and help us analyze web site usage more accurately.
• Our web site may set a cookie on your browser that allows you to access the web site without needing enter a password more than once during a visit to the web site;
On most web browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off. Please see the links below for guidance on how to modify your web browser’s settings on the most popular browsers:
• Internet Explorer
• Mozilla Firefox
• Google Chrome
• Apple Safari
To find out more about cookies and similar technologies, including how to see what cookies and similar technologies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
When you visit this web site or use our products or services, our servers record information (“log data”), including information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the web site. This log data includes web pages visited, browser type and settings, length of visit, the date and time of your request, and product features you use. The web site also automatically captures your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (from which we determine the country you are connecting from at the time you visit the web site). STRONG Outdoor uses IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the web site, track user movement, ensure the security of your interaction with the web site and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
STRONG OURDOOR’S USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER INFORMATION
Marketing purposes: We will send you information about our various products and services, or other products and services we feel may be of interest to you. Only STRONG Outdoor (or agents working on behalf of STRONG Outdoor and under confidentiality agreements) will send you these direct mailings. If you do not want to receive such mailings, simply tell us when you give us your personal information. Or, at any time you can easily opt-out of receiving further marketing information from STRONG Outdoor by sending us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, simply put “opt-out”.
Where required by applicable law (for example, if you are an EU data subject), we will only send you marketing information by email if you consent to us doing so at the time you provide us with your Personal Data (and such consent will be our legal basis for processing your Personal Data for such purpose). When you provide us with your consent to be contacted for marketing purposes, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by following the instructions to “opt-out” of receiving marketing communication in each marketing email we send you or by contacting us as indicated above.
OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER INFORMATION
STRONG Outdoor will not sell any of your information, but under certain circumstances we may share your Personal Data as follows:
Agents, Consultants and Other Service Providers: From time to time STRONG Outdoor hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions or work for us to provide our products and services to you. These companies may include Email automation services, hosting and cloud computing service providers, payment processors, customer service, website analytics companies, providers of CRM, and marketing and sales software solutions. We only give them with the limited information that they need to perform the specific task they are hired to do. Subject to our specific instructions, they may access, process or store Personal Data solely in order to perform the services we have hired them to do.
Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, your Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
Legal Requirements: STRONG Outdoor may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of STRONG Outdoor, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of our web site or our products or services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
EUROPEAN UNION DATA SUBJECTS
STRONG Outdoor is the data controller for processing your Personal Data. Please see the Contacting STRONG Outdoor section below to find out how to contact us.
Subject to applicable law, you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Data:
• Right of access: If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your Personal Data and, if so, provide you with a copy of that Personal Data along with certain other details (this process requires that we confirm your identity and EU citizenship). If you require additional copies, we may need to charge a reasonable fee.
• Right to rectification: If your Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to ask that we correct or complete it. If we shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them about the correction where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so you can contact them directly.
• Right to erasure: You may ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data, such as where you withdraw your consent. If we shared your data with others, we will tell them about the erasure where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data with so you can contact them directly.
• Right to restrict processing: You may ask us to restrict or ‘block’ the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of the data or object to us processing it. We will tell you before we lift any restriction on processing. If we shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them about the restriction where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so you can contact them directly.
• Right to data portability: Effective 25 May 2018, you have the right to obtain your Personal Data from us that you consented to give us or that was provided to us as necessary in connection with our contract with you. We will give you your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may reuse it elsewhere.
• Right to object: You may ask us at any time to stop processing your Personal Data, and we will do so:
o If we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your Personal Data — unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing; or
o If we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing.
• Right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent to process your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing of your data before we received notice that you wished to withdraw your consent.
• Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority: If you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we handled your Personal Data, you can report it to the data protection authority that is authorized to hear those concerns.
You may exercise your rights by contacting us as indicated in the Contacting STRONG Outdoor section at the end of this document.
You can visit certain parts of the web site and use certain portions of the products and services without providing any Personal Data. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data, you may not be able to use certain portions of the web site or products and services.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code section 1798.83 permits STRONG Outdoor customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding STRONG Outdoor’s disclosure within the immediately preceding calendar year of that California resident’s personal information to third parties and in some cases affiliates for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, contact via email at email@example.com. Any such inquiry must include “California Privacy Rights Request” in the first line of the description. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the email address.
THIRD PARTY SITES AND PRODUCTS
STRONG Outdoor takes reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the web site and products and services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, Email or messages sent to or from the web site or products and services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to STRONG Outdoor via the Internet.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ACCESS TO INFORMATION; CONTACTING STRONG OUTDOOR
To keep your Personal Data accurate, current, and complete, please contact us as specified below. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct Personal Data in our possession that you have previously submitted via the web site or products and services.
You may contact us by Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
STRONG Outdoor Corporation
190 Bluegrass Valley Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30005